THK offers the following services:
- Drone Mapping and Inventory
- Public Facilitation and Community Visioning
- Design and Aesthetic Guidelines
- 3D Modeling and Visualization
- GIS and Mapping
- Grant Writing
- Funding Procurement
- Non-Profit Planning
- Comprehensive Planning
- Project Entitlements
- Regional and Site Master Planning and Site Analysis
- Construction Documentation
- Construction Observation/Administration
- Flood Resiliency and Restoration
- Transportation Planning and Design
- Parks, Open Space, Trails and Greenways Planning and Design
- Recreation Master Planning
- Economic Development Planning
THK is incorporating drone technology into our site data and reconnaissance, construction observation and administration and visualization tool box.
Drone Capabilities Include:
- Oblique photos and video-high resolution: Capable of producing 4K video
- Photos taken from a stable gimbal: There are no vibrations and the drone always stays level
- Orthorectified photogrammetry: Capable of stitching images together and correcting for earth's curvature.
- Orthorectified Imagery: Capable of shooting images at 1" resolution.
- Orthorectified 3D kmz: Ability to create 3-D mesh of topography and terrain for use in SketchUp.
- Additional file outputs: GeoTIFF, DEM, 3D obj
- Insured and FAA certified.
- Range of up to 400' above the ground, or 400' above nearby structures/terrain.
- Distance range: Approximately 3 miles